quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2016

BREAKING NEWS: Scientists link weight gain to gut bacteria

Hi,

Scientists have finally discovered why we get fat - and it's not what you think.

This shocking breakthrough in the world of weight loss has already helped 27,783 men and women to melt away pounds of unsightly fat - with no drugs, dieting or calorie counting in sight.

>>Check out this explosive video here to find out more<<

The controversial study, carried out at the Center for Genome Sciences and Systems Biology at Washington University School of Medicine, discovered that people gain weight because of a nasty fat-building BACTERIA.

Kill that bacteria, and you kill your weight problems.

Want to find out how?

>>Watch the video to see the most exciting breakthrough ever witnessed in the fight against obesity<<

Enjoy,





If you want to re-move messages from our list click here
Or send mail to venture.tech001@gmail.com
or write us: Rays Digital Media 10685-B Hazelhurst
Dr. # 18517 Houston, TX 77043 USA

.

smiled as I saw a crudely sketched map of India under the article. It had a dot on Varanasi, with arrows connecting it to various cities. The map had a little 'Revolution 2020 potential plan attached to it. In various cities, it listed the main colleges that would lead the revolution there. My accountant came into my office for my signatures on the month- end accounts. My amused expression puzzled him. 'What happened, sir? Reading jokes?' he said. I nodded. The front page also carried an expose on cremation shops in Varanasi selling ordinary wood as sandalwood after spraying it with synthetic perfume. My accountant saw the pink-coloured paper. Ts this an ad? A poster?' he said. T have no idea,' I said. I turned over the Revolution 2020 page and couldn't help but laugh. In contrast to the bombast in the front, the back page had matrimonial ads! I read one out aloud. 'Wanted beautiful/educated/fair/homely virgin for twenty-five-year Kayasth Brahmin engineer working in stable government job. Girl must be willing to stay in joint family and respect traditional values'. I handed Raghav s paper to my accountant. 'Searching for a girl, sir? 1 he said.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário aqui