terça-feira, 22 de novembro de 2016

Big Electric bans media cover on Stirling blueprints

Learn how to give the big power companies the finger, and laugh all the way to the bank!

More than 180 years ago... Robert Stirling, a scottish Clergyman took the world by surprise. He invented something that shook the coal and energy industry to the ground!

Stirling found a way to make an engine work literally on thin air... with no fumes or toxic gasses!

Click here for live footage...

Unfortunately, his device became the first-ever suppressed 'free energy' generator. And only a few people witnessed it's amazing power!

Now, for the first time, the 'misplaced' blueprints of the Stirling Engine have been discovered and translated into 'plain english' for the average Joe...

See how the device works here...

The implications are huge. With a big enough Stirling Engine (that costs less than your monthly power bill), you can power up all sorts of electric devices... even an entire home.

And that means you could say "goodbye" to your electric company, and to paying hundreds of dollars a month on expensive electricity!

Un_sub_scribe






me a long speech, which I could not well understand, but took to be one of grateful welcome to myself and my tidings of peace and good will. He then desired me to tarry with them, and to be present at some entertainment or other, the nature of which I could not make out. I tarried; and toward evening they conducted me with much ceremony to an open space in the midst of the village. There I found planted in the ground a thick stake, and around it a ring of flaming brushwood. To the stake was fastened an Indian warrior, captured, so my inter- preter informed me, from some hostile tribe above the falls. His arms and ankles were secured to the stake by means of thongs passed through incisions in the flesh; his body was stuck over with countless pine splinters, each burning like a miniature torch; and on his shaven crown was tied a thin plate of copper heaped with red-hot coals. A little to one side ap- peared another stake and another circle of brushwood: the one with nothing tied to it as yet, and the other still unlit. My friend, I did not tarry to see it lit. I tore a branch from an oak, and I became as Samson with the jaw bone of the ass. I fell upon and smote those Philistines. Their wretched victim was beyond all human help, but I dearly avenged him upon his en-

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário aqui