quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2016

Survival Things Our Great-Grandfathers Built Or Did Around The House

People really should avert their gaze from the modern survival thinking for just a bit and also look at how folks 150 years ago did it.

These guys were the last generation to practice basic things-for a living-that we call survival skills now.

Survival Things Our Great Grandfathers Did Or Built Around The House

Find out here

Are you ready to turn back the clocks to the 1800s for up to three years?

Because this is what will happen after the next SHTF event.

Click here to watch the video and spread the knowledge











click here to unsubs-cribe




A few days ago I bought "The Lost Ways" by Claude Davis, a 350 page book that I've just finished reading today, and I can tell you that I enjoyed every page of it. It's funny how after 15 years of prepping you still learn new things. Of course, the ideas were new for me and probably for most of us, but these things are actually very old. But Claude Davis got it right: "The SHTF we all prep for is what folks 150 years ago called daily life." I've been looking for something like this for years, so, I wanted to thank Claude for putting together this book and making this lost knowledge available to every prepper and patriot at an affordable price. Yesterday I called him just to find out that we live only 200 miles apart. I said that I wanted to get to know the man behind the book. He said he also knew me from my website and wanted to meet me too, so I got my recorder and jumped into my van. For now, I'm aiming for an interview, not a product review. When I arrived at his place, I felt like I had traveled back in time. Claude is and old-fashioned guy by any standard. He lives with his wife and two children in a log cabin he had built, cooks outside on an open flame in a cauldron most of the time, and all of his clothes are handmade. He has a 150-square-foot root cellar stuffed with all sorts of homemade canned foods and goods and he raises cows, sheep and chickens. I thought several times to myself that this guy will never be troubled by any crisis. We chit-chatted a little bit then we sat by the fireplace and our interview began.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário aqui