terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2016

High blood pressure is the silent killer


"Mr. Burge, you're going to have a stroke or a heart attack before you leave this building."
That's what the nurse told me when she took my blood pressure.

It was the first time I'd set foot in a hospital in years.
I was terrified. My wife was in tears.

I thought about my son Ken. He had recently turned his own blood pressure around and lost a lot of weight.

Whatever he was doing was working.
So I picked up the phone and gave him a call.

I could barely speak.

Ken told me to get in the car, drive to the nearest grocery store, and buy this one weird food. I didn't want to die. I was ready to try anything. I ate that food and followed the other simple steps my son told me to take.

And thanks to Ken, I was able to quickly bring my blood pressure down to normal. I also dropped over 80 pounds in the process.

My son literally saved my life. Here are the simple steps he gave me
Man Reduce Blood-Pressure as much as 75 Points?
High blood pressure is the "silent killer". It can cause deadly strokes or heart attacks at any moment, so please watch this video my son made now, before it's too late. Dennis Burge Pastor, Calvary Chapel Church Monet, Missouri

Breaking Health Stories:

Drug companies HATE this anti-heart-disease superfood

#1 WORST food for weight gain

66-year-old pastor lowers deadly BP with this 1 grocery store item







Click here to unsub-scribe
Your blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls when your heart relaxes between beats. While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over. About one in three U.S. adults has high blood pressure. If your blood pressure reading is higher than normal, your doctor may take several readings over time and/or have you monitor your blood pressure at home before diagnosing you with high blood pressure. Watch an animation of how a blood pressure test works. A single high reading does not necessarily mean that you have high blood pressure. However, if readings stay at 140/90 mm Hg or above (systolic 140 or above OR diastolic 90 or above) over time, your doctor will likely want you to begin a treatment program. Such a program almost always includes lifestyle changes and often prescription medication for those with readings of 140/90 or higher. If, while monitoring your blood pressure, you get a systolic reading of 180 mm Hg or higher OR a diastolic reading of 110 mm HG or higher, wait a couple of minutes and take it again. If the reading is still at or above that level, you should seek immediate emergency medical treatment for a hypertensive crisis. If you can't access the emergency medical services (EMS), have someone drive you to the hospital right away. Even if your blood pressure is normal, you should consider making lifestyle modifications to prevent the development of HBP and improve your heart health.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário aqui